USB C Docking Station
Portable, mini USB-C docking station.
- Supports HDMI resolution up to 4K x 2K at 30 Hz.
- Includes a USB C host port and cable and a USB C charging port (up to 100W)
- Supports 3 high speed USB 3.0 type A ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- High speed USB supports charging up to 7.5W (BC 1.2)
- LAN port (RJ45) supports 10/100/1000-Mbps bandwidth
- Power both the multiport adapter and laptop using laptop’s USB-C power adapter
Portable, mini USB-C docking station
Connect a 4K HDMI monitor, keyboard, and mouse to your MacBook Pro or Windows laptop with this multi-port adapter. The dock includes a USB C host port and cable, a USB C charging port, an HDMI HD video port, a LAN port, three high-speed USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and an SD/USD memory card reader.
Super-Fast and Backward-Compatible
The USB C docking station supports USB 3.0 super-speed (5 Gbps) transmission. Even better, it's backward-compatible with USB 2.0, so you aren't limited by legacy hardware.
Supports USB power delivery
Power both the multiport adapter and your laptop, using your laptop's USB-C power adapter (supports USB Power Delivery 3.0, up to 100W)
Works on a Range of Platforms
This docking station can work on all PCs and mobile phones that support DP Alt Mode.
Bundled Solutions Available for use with DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI or VGA Monitors
In addition to the standalone USBC2000, choose a pre-bundled kit below in similar products which include the necessary cabling and/or adapter for your video of choice, as well as additional Ethernet and USB-C cabling.
- (1) Main unit
- Type-C M to M cable (stores inside main unit)
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.