- Backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Compatible with Windows® 98/Me/XP and Windows 2000. Also compatible with Mac® OS 8.6 or higher.
- Independent downstream ports support data transfer rates of 1.5, 12, and 480 Mbps.
- Includes (1) USB mini Type-B Male to USB Type-A Male cable.
- Also available in a 7-port model.
Connect up to four peripheral devices, such as scanners, digital cameras, and removable drives, to one host computer with this 4-port USB 2.0 hub.
Universal Serial Bus (USB) technology doesn't require any IRQs, so you can attach more peripheral devices to the system, thus eliminating IRQ conflicts. Because many older computers do not have USB connectors onboard and most newer computers come with only one or two USB ports, USB hubs are used to connect additional USB peripherals.
The USB 2.0 Hub, 4-Port complies with the USB 2.0 standard and provides data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps. It's faster, more efficient, and more capable than its predecessor, USB 1.1. Also, it's backward-compatible, so you don't lose your prior investment in USB 1.1 peripherals.