LFP440 Series Gigabit (1.25-Gbps) SFP - (1) 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45, 100m, SGMII, 100m
Modular flexible optical transceivers for data communications equipment.
- Up to 1.25 Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Low power dissipation(1.05W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Fully metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- Single +3.3V power supply
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SGMII interface
- 1.25 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 5 cable
- Case operating temperature: Commercial: 0°C to +70°C Extended: -10°C to +80°C Industrial: -40°C to +85°C
10/100/1000 BASE-T Copper Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are based on the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). They are compatible with the Gigabit Ethernet standards as specified in IEEE Std 802.3. The 10/100/1000 BASE-T physical layer IC (PHY) can be accessed via I2C, allowing access to all PHY settings and features. 10/100/1000 BASE-T is compatible with 1000BASE-X auto-negotiation but does not have a link indication feature (RX_LOS is internally grounded).
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.