LFP410 Series Gigabit (1.25-Gbps) Extreme Temperature SFP with Extended Diagnostics - (1) 1.25-Gbps Copper RJ45, SGMII, 100m
Modular flexible copper transceivers for data communications equipment.
- This SFP copper transceiver enables you to adapt an SFP slot to a copper RJ45 interface.
- The deivce has an SGMII interface for 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet.
- Supports an extended operating temperature of -40 to 176F (-40 to +85C).
- Autosensing for 10/100/1000-Mbps operation.
- Link length up to 100 meters over CAT5 or better UTP cable.
- Throughput up to 1.25 Gbps.
- Reports basic link characteristics such as SFP type, length of the fiber link, wavelength, and bit rate.
- Great for industrial use. Offers an operating temperature range of -40° to +185° F (-40° to +85° C).
- A hot-pluggable interface enables you to change SFPs on the fly when your network requirements change.
- Auto-detects MDI/MDI-X.
- Complies with SFP Multi-Source Agreements standards (MSA).
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.