Mini Extender Kit for DVI-D and Stereo Audio over Fiber
Extend DVI-D video and stereo audio up to 1.5 kilometers over a single strand of single-mode or 500 meters over multimode fiber.
- Extends Full HD video and 24-bit stereo audio-with no signal loss.
- Very compact, in-line extender units. No need to make room for external boxes.
- Great for reaching digital signage in public information systems, transit stations, and factories.
- Ideal for applications with a high level of EMI/RFI in the environment.
- Transmits over just a single strand of single-mode fiber.
- It offers powerful optical output and reliable sensitivity.
- EDID programmable for use with the latest screens.
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) at 60 Hz.
- Reach additional screens with optional optical splitters.
- Lower power consumption.
This economical extender kit enables you to transmit DVI and stereo audio signals longer distances over a single optical fiber strand - without compromising the quality of the original video or audio signal.
Delivering Full HD video resolution to a screen up to 1.5 kilometers (0.9 mi.) away, the Mini Extender Kit for DVI-D and Stereo Audio over Fiber is ideal for transmitting DVI-D video and CD-quality audio to remote digital signage.
It also supports 24-bit true-color depth, which makes it great for sharing video in healthcare, education, multimedia production, or process engineering applications.
What's more, because it uses optical media for extension, the signal is immune to interference from nearby machinery or equipment and is highly secure.
For optimum display communications, the extender reads EDID data from your latest, custom-resolution screens. Just plug it into the display and program it.
Plus, the extender units are super-compact. The receiver can be hidden quite easily behind a screen, and the transmitter can be installed in-line at a player or other source device.
Need to reach more than one distant screen? Add a 4- or 8-port splitter, or a 2-port daisy-chainable version, which enables you to not only extend to this kit's receiver but also output signals via fiber to a second splitter for additional screen connectivity.
- (2) Power Supplies
- (2) 3.5-mm Audio Cables
- User Manual
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.