HDMI Splitter with Audio - 1x4
Easily, affordably duplicate digital video from one source on four HDMI displays.
- Splits an HDMI signal between four outputs simultaneously.
- Provides accurate, reliable digital video reproduction without distortion and attenuation.
- Distributes audio via the digital HDMI ports or through separate 3.5-mm analog audio jacks.
- Fully HDCP compliant.
- Supports EDID display information.
- Blu-ray® ready for high-definition display.
- Supports UXGA, WUXGA, or Full HD 1080p resolutions.
- No need to install any software or interface cards.
- Automatic power-save when signal input is lost.
- LEDs indicate signal activity on each port.
- Simple to set up and use.
Split and distribute HDMI video plus audio from a satellite or set-top box, PC, or other HDMI source device to four digital screens.
The 1 x 4 HDMI Splitter with Audio splits an HDMI source between up to four outputs simultaneously without signal loss.
Simply connect the HDMI cables, power up the system, and you're ready to duplicate a video image for multiple displays up to 16.4 feet (5 m) away. You can also cascade multiple units to expand your broadcast to additional HD screens.
Providing crisp, clear video output, the splitter supports HDMI display resolutions of up to UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1920 x 1200), or Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080).
Use the 1 x 4 HDMI Splitter with Audio to output high-definition video from a Blu-ray or DVD player, as well as multi-channel audio. It carries the best signal from source to displays, and its high bandwidth enables you to transmit large amounts of information at a very high rate of speed.
Plus, it features separate 3.5-mm jacks for distributing audio on each channel. This is particularly useful in digital signage and other AV distribution applications where, instead of the audio capabilities of the connected display devices, you want to use existing high-power speakers and high-fidelity audio receiver equipment for audio output.
Use the splitter's separate non-HDMI audio channels, for instance, in a shopping mall or on school campus - venues where you have a quality PA speaker system installed and want to use it to amplify audio over ambient noise.
To connect to DVI display devices, just order adapters.
- (1) 1 x 4 HDMI Splitter with Audio
- (1) AC Power Adapter with Cord
- (1) Set of Foot Pads
- (1) User Manual
Product works with:
The quality of the output signal will depend largely upon the quality of video source, HDMI cable, and display device used.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.