The affordably priced splitter enables you to accurately duplicate one HD video and stereo input for output to two screens.
The splitter ensures accurate and reliable video output without signal distortion and attenuation, supporting display resolutions of up to Full HD (1920 x 1080) as well as WUXGA (1920 x 1200) and UXGA (1600 x 1200)*.
And because it's fully HDCP compliant, you can use the splitter to distribute multimedia content from a Blu-ray player or other HDCP-protected source.
Plus, the splitter can be used with the newest EDID-capable screens. It obtains EDID data from the connected displays so your source device's video card is optimized for displaying video on those screens.
The DVI-D Splitter with Audio and HDCP is ideal for:
- Retail and corporate digital signage
- Broadcast rooms and studios
- Process control and engineering
- Healthcare and R and D imaging
- Classrooms and training rooms
- Government command centers
- Temporary setups at trade shows
...or anywhere you need to reliably distribute video and audio, including protected content, from a DVI source to multiple screens.
Just connect the source device and two screens, power up the splitter, and it's ready to duplicate source video on those displays. To broadcast to additional screens from the same player or another source, order multiple splitters and connect them together via cascaded ports.
You can also use the splitter with HDMI compatible devices. Just order an adapter for each DVI port on the splitter.
* NOTE: Maximum resolutions depend on the type of AV equipment and the quality and the length of the DVI cables.