DVI-D Splitter with Audio and HDCP - 1x2
Broadcast HD video, even HDCP content, to two displays with this easy-to-use splitter.
- Put digital video content before more customers and users.
- Accurately duplicates DVI-D video without attenuation and distortion.
- Fully HDCP compliant for showing Blu-ray player content.
- Supports Full-HD 1080p and WUXGA display resolutions.
- Works with EDID-capable screens for optimized video output.
- Cascadable for increasing the number of outputs.
- No interface card or software to install.
- LEDs indicate signal activity on connected ports.
- Automatically enters power-save mode if input is lost.
The affordably priced splitter enables you to accurately duplicate one HD video and stereo input for output to two screens.
The splitter ensures accurate and reliable video output without signal distortion and attenuation, supporting display resolutions of up to Full HD (1920 x 1080) as well as WUXGA (1920 x 1200) and UXGA (1600 x 1200)*.
And because it's fully HDCP compliant, you can use the splitter to distribute multimedia content from a Blu-ray player or other HDCP-protected source.
Plus, the splitter can be used with the newest EDID-capable screens. It obtains EDID data from the connected displays so your source device's video card is optimized for displaying video on those screens.
The DVI-D Splitter with Audio and HDCP is ideal for:
- Retail and corporate digital signage
- Broadcast rooms and studios
- Process control and engineering
- Healthcare and R and D imaging
- Classrooms and training rooms
- Government command centers
- Temporary setups at trade shows
...or anywhere you need to reliably distribute video and audio, including protected content, from a DVI source to multiple screens.
Just connect the source device and two screens, power up the splitter, and it's ready to duplicate source video on those displays. To broadcast to additional screens from the same player or another source, order multiple splitters and connect them together via cascaded ports.
You can also use the splitter with HDMI compatible devices. Just order an adapter for each DVI port on the splitter.
* NOTE: Maximum resolutions depend on the type of AV equipment and the quality and the length of the DVI cables.
- Power Supply
- Set of Rubber Feet
- User Manual
Also available in 1 x 4 and 1 x 8 versions.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.