SpaceGAIN CAT6 250-MHz Molded Angled Stranded Ethernet Patch Cable - Shielded (S/FTP), CM PVC (RJ45 M/M)
Right-angle patch cables reduce cabling space, management and costs.
- SpaceGAIN cables have the right angles to save space
- Choose from combinations of down-up, down-down and down-straight connectors
- Save up to four inches of space in crowded cabinets
- Make tight wallplate connections behind furniture and equipment
- Double-shielded CAT6 cable protects against EMI/RFI interference
- These cables are tested to meet or exceed CAT6 industry standard of 250 MHz
- Cabling is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
Black Box SpaceGAIN Double-Shielded CAT6 Patch Cables make Gigabit Ethernet connections in noisy environments where space is in short supply. With these angled connector cables, you can save up to four inches of space in crowded cabinets or make tight wallplate connections behind furniture and equipment.
You can choose from combinations of down-up, down-down and down-straight connectors to build the cable that works best for your installation. These double-shielded cables meet or exceed CAT6 standard 250-MHz performance and protect against EMI/RFI interference, ensuring the transmission of your voice, data, and/or audio/video signals. And with a robust four-pair 24-AWG construction that features 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity, these cables make for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform.
This cable works with all standard jacks, wallplates, and other RJ-45 hardware. Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
- GigaStation High-Density Multimedia Patch Panels
- GigaTrue CAT6 Patch Panels
- GigaTrue CAT6 Jacks
- GigaBase2 CAT5e Jacks
- GigaStation Wallplates
- GigaStation2 Wallplates
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.