Wireless Access Point - 802.11n, 2T2R
This fully compliant 802.11n access point is easy to set up.
- Complies with the newly adopted IEEE 802.11n standard.
- Connects 802.11n compatible computers and wireless devices to an existing wired Ethernet network and shares resources.
- Operates at speeds up to 300 Mbps.
- Reduces "dead spots" within the wireless coverage area.
- Even inexperienced users can set up a network environment within minutes.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless network standard, so it works with other 802.11b/g/n wireless devices.
- A high-speed wireless network runs six times faster than a conventional 802.11g wireless network.
- Supports DHCP server function.
- Easy to use Web-based graphical user interface (GUI) for network configuration and management purposes.
- Supports 64-/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 wireless data encryption.
- MAC address filtering allows a specific wireless device of your choice to connect to this access point.
- RADIUS server only allows users listed in your authorization server to use the wireless network.
- Supports Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) and simplifies wireless client setup procedures.
- Wireless access point
- 3-dBi Dipole Antenna
- AC Power Adapter
- User Manual
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.