ServView KVM LCD Console Tray and IP-Enabled CATx Switch - 17", 16-Port, Dual-Rail, PS/2, USB, (1) IP User
Access your KVM tray remotely to manage your servers over the Internet.
- 1RU Design with 17" Display that can support resolutions up to 1280x1024
- Built-in 16-Port CATx KVM Switch with support for an optional IP User using VNC (Server Access Modules and User Stations not included in kit)
- Support for VGA and DisplayPort Video, with either USB or PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse
- Management software included.
- Control via on-screen display (OSD) menu, pushbuttons, hotkeys, or mouse.
- Expand the system by using the ServSwitch CX Uno (KV0161A, KV0081A).
- Users can control a serial power switch, enable password security access with user profiles, respond to RS232 switching commands, and much more.
- It comes with free WIZARD.NET management software, simplifying the access, security, and management systems with larger numbers of computers or users.
Control up to 16 multiplatform computers from your KVM tray console, with expansion options to increase the number of servers available. Use convenient network-style CATx patch cables - thin flexible cables that are popular in racked applications, such as our GigaBase® CAT5e cables (EVNSL81). Add USB, PS/2, and Sun style server access modules (SAMs) for each server connection.
The switching module offers various port configurations and remote access options. This KVM module enables network users to control the switching module from a computer on the LAN or WAN using a VNC viewer or Web browser.
- KVM Tray with Keyboard, Touchpad, and LCD Monitor
- KVM Module
- Power Supply
- Universal Rear Rail Kit
- User Manual
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.