- Front-panel on-screen display (OSD) control and LED indicator to enable adjustment of the display image.
- Keyboard and LCD display slide in and out independently.
- For more convenience and versatility, the top of the keyboard/mouse tray features a hideaway USB port for USB HID-supported wireless keyboards and mice (RF or Bluetooth®).
- KVM switch function module connects to VGA or DVI, and either PS/2 or USB servers.
- Cascade the console with other KVM switch modules to increase server management capacity.
- LED lighting bar indicates the power status of console and KVM modules.
The ServView V offers server management in a space-saving, streamlined package. The tray includes a keyboard touchpad and a 17" TFT LCD panel housed in an industry-standard 19" 1U rack drawer, saving you valuable cabinet space.
Control made easy
Save space by using the switching controls on the monitor bezel to control the switching module without pulling open the keyboard drawer. The top of the drawer has an LED lighting bar to make the closed drawer easy to find in a dark rack.
You can install a USB RF or Bluetooth® adapter in the hideaway at the top of the keyboard/mouse tray to access the ServView V and servers with your own wireless keyboard.
The sturdy, slim drawer helps reduce server room clutter. Pull it out and latch it securely in place to use. Or fold your display into the drawer, slide it into the rack, and lock it in place. The ServSwitch V, Single-Port, VGA or DVI, USB or PS/2 also includes a scratch-resistant surface and a slip-free handle. Installation is easy, too.
On-screen menus provide quick access to adjust brightness, contrast, screen resolution and refresh rates. At a 45-degree angle, the LCD monitor automatically shuts down, so you don't have to worry about leaving it on when you put it away. Additionally, Sun® native resolutions are supported for multiplatform functionality. Support for VESA DDC 1/2B enables the monitor to automatically adjust to its optimum performance when connected to a server that supports DDC.
Rack it up
The ServView V KVM tray installs in 4-post racks or cabinets with a rail depth of 23.7" minimum to 45.3" maximum. A rackmount kit is included.