Radian Flex Video Wall Controller Software
100% software-based, future-proof video wall controller that supports unlimited sources, ultra-high video resolutions, and unmatched flexibility in terms of video wall design.
- Software-based video wall platform that is infinitely scalable
- No limit on the number of displays or LED tiles you can display to
- Output 4K 60 Hz video at an industry-leading resolution of more than 1 billion pixels
- Input and scale ultra-high-resolution images – even 8K and beyond, including gigapixel content
- Add a maintenance license to get new Radian Flex Software features, fixes, and patches
Infinitely Upgradable Radian Flex does not adhere to hardware-based video wall rules and restrictions. It is 100% software-based, meaning it is infinitely upgradable to any resolution or screen output. Control one or multiple video or LED walls using the same platform.
Flexibly upgrade your system at any time by adding additional source and controller licenses. Centrally control all of your video wall content or use multiple controller licenses for failsafe operation and improved management flexibility.
Go 4K and Beyond
Radian Flex is ready for today's 4k and tomorrow's 8k; and when the next ultra-high definition resolution comes after 8k, it provides an easy path to upgrade. Its robust video engine boasts 4K 60 Hz video with an industry-leading resolution of more than 1 billion pixels.
Show your content on as many displays as you desire. Radian Flex can send AV signals to an unlimited number of screens, projectors, or LED walls.
Headache-Free, Hardware-Agnostic Platform
Radian Flex does not require proprietary video wall hardware and works with displays, projectors, LED walls, and PCs. The system operates on any standard Gigabit Ethernet network using a compatible switch with sufficient ports.
To connect any output device to the Radian Flex system, use a small form factor PC/NUC hosting an HD or 4K viewer licenses that captures and outputs the video signal. Mount the NUCs behind the screen, LED wall, or even place it in a central, secure location using a simple AV extension.
Manage Your Video Walls More Efficiently
Radian Flex offers powerful features like VMS integration, dvLED support (additional license), centralized source control, content auto snap, background content synchronization, source snapshot, and wall grids that give you streamlined control and a simplified experience. Radian Flex also supports up to 80 IP video streams per computer.
Choose the Radian Flex that Meets Your Needs
Radian Flex is offered in two editions: Radian Flex Standard Edition and Radian Flex Professional Edition.
- Standard Edition is the best fit for economic video wall installations that are not reliant on a fail-safe operation. It includes the Controller Software.
- Pro Edition gives you all of the software and licenses that come with the Standard Edition and additional powerful licenses: a redundant Controller License for fail-safe operations (-FS), Advanced Layout Management (-XV), Remote KVM Control (-XM), Advanced User Rights Management (-XA), and an API Control License (-XS). Pro Edition also comes with a year of maintenance.
Add Maintenance to Keep Your Radian Flex System Up to Date
Want to ensure your Radian Flex Software is always optimized? Add a 12-month maintenance package to get the latest features, fixes, patches, and updates. You can buy maintenance upfront or on an annual basis. Radian Flex Pro Edition comes with a 12-month maintenance package that you can renew at the end of the cycle or at any time.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.