PoE Surge Protector - Mode B, 100BASE-T, 60Vdc Clamping Voltage, Pulse Current 50A, RJ-45, 8-Wire
Protect your wireless Ethernet network from damaging power surges and spikes.
- The simple solutions to protect wireless access points from damaging power transients and surges.
- Protect data lines for both line-to-line and ground-to-line surges.
- Attach to wireless access points in schools, restaurants, airports, offices everywhere!
Accessing a wireless network is becoming as commonplace as drinking a cup of coffee. Wireless access points are being installed in schools, restaurants, airports, offices - almost everywhere!
And just as you would with a wired network, you need to safeguard these wireless networks from unexpected power surges and spikes.
That's why you need Power over Ethernet Surge Protectors. Not only do they protect line-to-line data transmissions, but they also protect against ground-to-line surges.
Models are available for 60-volt and 30-volt power requirements.
- (1) Protector
- (1) Manual
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.