- Save time and money by eliminating cable managers.
- Great for strain relief and maintaining bend radius.
- The rear of the panel has a removable cable support bar.
- High-density design for optimum use of rack space.
- 16-gauge rolled steel construction to stand up to repeated punches.
- Ideal for retrofitting data cabinets.
Save space and time in the data center with this 45° Angled-Port Side-Exit Multimedia Panel. The connectors tilt to the side at a 45° angle making patching easier. Because the cables smoothly flow to the side and don't protrude, you can save some space in front of every panel.
The angled-port patch panel has the flexibility, modularity, and connection density you need. It supports many media types, including jacks and adapters for copper UTP and STP, S-Video, and fiber for a true multimedia application.
Because the ports angle to the side, you can eliminate horizontal cable managers, saving a bundle of time and money in labor and parts. The panels feature industry-standard keystone openings, which enable flush fitting of jacks and snap fittings. We do recommend inserting the ports before mounting.