Managed PoE Gigabit Ethernet Injector
Gigabit speed plus power for PoE devices.
- A midspan injector that's 802.3af compatible for powered devices
- Provides 15 W of safe Power over Ethernet (PoE) Plus power to each device
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet data connections for high-speed equipment
- Provides overvoltage and overcurrent overload protection as well as short circuit protection on the power output (per 802.3af specifications)
- Over temperature protection. Shuts down automatically without being damaged
- SNMP manageable
- UNH-IOL test lab certified for interoperability with other PoE equipment.
- An economical wiring solution. Carries both data and power over Ethernet cable run to each port.
- Use to power various VoIP phones, security system cameras, wireless network access points, Bluetooth® access points, and other 802.3af-compatible equipment.
- Enables you to avoid the cost and hassle of installing AC power at remote cameras or door scanners.
- Supports 10/100/1000-Mbps midspan data connections on RJ45 inputs/outputs.
- Offers overload and voltage control. Provides fully compliant detection and disconnect.
- Protection includes overvoltage/overcurrent overload and short circuit protection on the power output (per 802.3af specifications).
- Overtemperature protection. Provides automatic shutdown without causing any damage.
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate detection of power and faults.
- Also has a USB port for diagnostics and manual port control via a Windows® GUI.
- Simple plug-and-play installation. No power management required.
- Supports connections to Cisco® legacy equipment, too.
- Just 1U high. Easy to install in a rack or cabinet with the included mounting kit.
- RoHS compliant.
The device has Data In RJ45 (10/100/1000) and Data/PoE Out RJ45 (10/100/1000). PoE midspan injectors are used in Enterprise applications to power VoiP phones, wireless access points, IP security cameras and more. PoE injectors add power to the Ethernet link and avoid upgrading switch infrastructure. PoE enables you to avoid installing AC power at a remote powered devices. SNMP manageable. Use its RJ45 network interface port to set up remote management across a secure IP connection. This device is designed for rackmounting and includes a 100-240VAC internal power supply delivering 15W per port.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.