Low-Profile Vertical Wallmount Cabinet - 6U, 24"D Equipment, 200-lb. (90.7 kg) Capacity
Heads up! Mount network equipment vertically to save space.
- Equipment mounts facing up in the cabinet.
- 24" maximum equipment depth.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 18-gauge steel with black powder coating.
- Holds up to 200 pounds (90.9 kg).
- Perfect for small network equipment and tight networking environments.
- Mounting rails are 19" EIA-310 with square holes for M6 cage nuts (included).
- Mounting rails have 4" of vertical adjustment inside the cabinet.
- Includes four 2-inch cable conduit knockouts on the top and bottom
- The top door flips down and enables equipment access. The front door provides maintenance access. Both lock with separate keys.
- Front door is reversible for left or right opening.
- High area-mesh provides secure cooling of the equipment.
- Heavy-duty piano hinges ensure secure door-to-body connections.
Space too tight for a full-sized cabinet or rack? Mount your networking equipment vertically in our Low-Profile Vertical Wallmount Cabinet. This keeps networking equipment out of the way while connectors stay easily accessible. Locking, heavy-duty 18-gauge steel cabinet is a good choice for industrial spaces and small organizations; wall-mountable up to 200 pounds of equipment.
To secure equipment, both the top panel and front door lock. Mesh cutouts on the front door keep equipment cool. The interior design of the cabinet provides four inches of space for cables and cable managers The cabinet includes adjustable square-
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.