LPH1000 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Extreme Temperature PoE+ Switch - 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45 PoE+, 100/1000-Mbps GE SFP
Compact switch with fiber uplinks for harsh environments.
- Two SFP ports and four 10-/100-/1000-Mbps RJ-45 PoE+ switch ports.
- Four RJ-45 ports support 802.3at PoE+, power sourcing equipment up to 30W per port.
- The SFP interfaces support 100/1000 Mbps fiber or copper SFPs.
- Suitable for dusty or dirty environments with a temperature range between -40 and +158º F (-40 to +70º C).
- 12 – 57 VDC power input.
- Includes DIN rail mount kit.
- IP30 metal enclosure for use in harsh indoor environments.
The very reliable LPH1006A Industrial Ethernet Switch, (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps, (2) GE SFP, is designed for the far edges of your network. Use it in cold, dirty, indoor environments with temperature extremes of -40° to +70°C, such as loading docks or monitoring stations. This rugged switch comes in an IP30-rated enclosure that can be DIN-rail or wall mounted.
The dual Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports give you networking flexibility and scalability. You can extend your network over multimode or single-mode fiber at distances up to 30 kilometers, depending on the SFP you choose. Black Box SFPs (LFP411, LFP412, LFP413, LFP414, and LFP416) are recommended.
For redundancy, the switch has two DC power inputs. If one power source fails, the switch automatically falls over to the second power source. In addition, a smart alarm will alert you in case of a power or port failure.For easy, plug-and-play setup, the 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet ports are autosensing with Auto MDI/MDI-X.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.