KVM Switch - Quad-Monitor, DisplayPort, USB True Emulation, Audio
Centralize the access of several computers into one comprehensive PC
- Supports 2 or 4 computers with DisplayPort, stereo audio, and USB 2.0 outputs
- Provides three control options: keyboard hotkeys, RS-232 commands, or front-panel
- Supports quad 4K monitors, including barcode displays
- Delivers high resolutions of up to 4K (3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz) with zero pixel loss
- USB functionality lets you plug USB devices, such as flash drives or cameras, into the user console
This dedicated multi-platform KVM switch manages 2 or 4 different computers through four DisplayPort monitors, one USB keyboard and mouse, a single set of speakers, and a USB 2.0 Device.
Flexible and Secure
The switch has a broad range of applications, but the main function of this KVM switch is to centralize the access of several computers into one comprehensive PC. Not only does it function as a KVM console, but it also supports USB 2.0 functionality. This allows a user at the console to use USB devices that would otherwise be unavailable with conventional KVM devices. For example, it allows a user to use a flash memory drive or camera without having to plug it directly into the computer. It is a perfect solution for switching computers in the medical or industrial field. The switch also supports medical barcode monitors, including their obscure resolutions.
Three Ways to Control
The switch supports 2 or 4 computers with DisplayPort, stereo audio, and USB 2.0 outputs. This dynamic KVM console can be controlled remotely from easily accessible keyboard hotkeys or RS-232 commands, as well as directly through the console's easy-to-read front panel.
Supports Hotkey Switching via Attached USB Keyboard
The USB emulation technology used by the switch enables immediate hotkey source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse and delivers high resolutions of up to 4K (3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz) with zero pixel loss.
Use the switch for education, control rooms, shopping centers, hotels/resorts, airports, healthcare, and industries applications.
- (1) DisplayPort Quad-Monitor KVM Switch (2 or 4 Port)
- (1) 12VDC, 3A Power Adapter
- (1) Power Cord
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.