LEH1104 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Extreme Temperature Managed PoE+ Switch - (4) 10/100-Mbps Copper RJ45 PoE+, (2) 1000-Mbps GE SFP
Increase network reliability and add redundancy in harsh environments.
- Offers less than a 30-msec recovery time, link failover, and redundant power inputs.
- Meets numerous harsh/industrial standards, including NEMA TS1/2 for traffic control, EN6100-6-2 and -6-4 for industrial environments, including railway applications
- Features bandwidth rate control, traffic prioritization, and quality of service
- Manage through a Web interface, SNMP, or command-line interface (CLI).
- Supports IEEE 802.1x security.
- Features IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1, V2, and V3. Supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging and GVRP.
- Offers QoS with four priority queues.
- Features per-port programmable MAC address locking and up to 24 static secure MAC addresses per port.
- Supports DIN-rail, panel, and rackmount installation.
Designed for rugged environments, this Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch gives you the high reliability you need. Use this managed switch to configure, control, and monitor remote equipment in the worst environments. Because it supports PoE+, you can use it to power remote PoE devices through your Ethernet lines.
Advanced management features will help you minimize network downtime by enabling you to remotely diagnose and manage network problems. You'll lower operational expenses, too, by eliminating the need to send IT technicians on-site to troubleshoot and access network equipment.
The switch is fully manageable through SNMP, RS-232, a Web browser, Telnet, or a console port. You can control the bandwidth utilization on each port individually as well as set up Quality of Service (QoS) priority queuing for critical applications.
The switch supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, MAC-based trunking, IP-multicast IGMP snooping, rapid spanning tree for redundancy, and port mirroring. Plus, it also has 802.1x port-based authentication for security.
Network flexibility with multiple protocol options.
The switch gives you maximum network flexibility with two methods for maintaining network resiliency: Spanning Tree Protocol (STP/RSTP) and Alpha-Ring protocol. The switch can also help you maximize network uptime by enabling failover links with a 30-millisecond or less failover.
With STP, you can set up redundant links to provide automatic backup paths if an active link fails. It also avoids the creation of bridge "loops" that cause broadcast storms.
In addition, you can also seamlessly incorporate the Alpha-Ring into existing STP networks for greater redundancy.
Expand bandwidth with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP 802.3ad) by combining links and providing another method of network redundancy.
This switch can take the heat (and cold).
Encased in an IP30-rated metal case, this switch withstands extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C to +75°C. You can use it in a multitude of environments from factory floors to transportation applications. The switch complies with multiple environmental standards. Use it for:
- Security and surveillance applications, particularly with video cameras and access control.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation applications for controlling machinery.
- Oil and gas fields for remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling mechanical, electronics, and lighting systems.
Multiple switch choices.
The switch features redundant power inputs and includes a DIN-rail mount. The panel and power supplies (SDR-240-48) are sold separately. The switch also includes a DB9 M/F cable for the console connection.
Switches with copper/fiber ports, as well as PoE and PoE+ switches are available. All models offer full wire-speed forwarding rates, autonegotiate for network speeds, and Auto-MDI/MDI-X, eliminating the need for crossover cables on the copper ports.
This product is covered by one or more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.