Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Manager - 85-120-VAC, Single-Circuit, 15-Amp, (4) NEMA 5-15 Outlet
Convenient rackmount power control for up to 16 remote network devices.
- Reboot remote servers, routers, Web cams, firewalls, and other devices from your home or office.
- Added security feature (can be turned off by the user).
- Horizontal configuration.
- Control devices via Telnet™ over a TCP/IP network, a Web browser and a modem, or serial commands.
- Feature individually controllable outlet plugs.
- Two levels of password protection and encrypted 64-bit password security.
- Only authorized users can make configuration changes.
- An RS-232 port is for modem or console connections. A 10BASE-T interface provides network connections.
- Takes up only 1U or 2U of space.
- Models with dual power circuits available.
A Black Box® Rackmount Remote Power Manager enables you to reboot up to four network devices from across your network, by modem, or from the Internet. No more traveling to reboot your equipment in the middle of the night. No more service calls just to flip a switch.
Just type the power manager's IP address into your Web browser, enter your name and password, and you can access your network devices to switch them on, switch them off, or reboot. The power managers are perfect for remotely rebooting servers, routers, network switches, Webcams, firewalls, and many other network devices.
You can also operate the Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Manager through an ASCII command-line interface via Telnet™ over a TCP/IP network, through a modem connection, or from a local PC using a terminal emulator.
The power managers have built-in password security to prevent unauthorized users from switching your devices or changing your configuration. Both the Web browser and the command-line interface use 64-bit encryption.
Two levels of operational passwords provide an additional layer of security: System-level passwords provide access to all configuration and switching functions. The user-level limits switching to assigned plugs and cannot be used to change the power manager configuration.
Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Managers feature an IP-addressed 10BASE-T interface for network connections and an RS-232 port for modem or console connections.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.