HDR CATx Video Extender Transmitter - 4K HDMI 2.0, 60Hz, 4:4:4 Chroma
Extend an 1080p/4K HDMI signal over CAT5e/CAT6a cable up to 229 feet.
- Supports 4K/UHD/60 Hz/4:4:4
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 and is backwards-compatible to the previous versions
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 131 feet (40 meters) for 4K x 2K and up to 229 feet (70 meters) for 1080p
- Uses CEC, IR, and RS-232 passthrough for long-distance control
- Includes bi-directional PoC for simplied wiring
- Supports HDR
- Includes a DIP switch for Control, Update A, and Update B
The HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR CATx Video Extender, PoC IR, RS-232 consists of a transmitter and a receiver. It extends an 1080p/4K HDMI signal over CAT5e/CAT6a cable up to 229 feet (70 meters) or 131 feet (40 meters) using PoC. It also enables IR and RS-232 passthrough to control a source or display device remotely. The extender uses visually lossless video compression technology (VLC) to ensure the HD lossless transmission of HDR and 4K at 60 Hz/4:4:4 over CAT5e/CAT6a cable.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.