Freedom II KM Switch with Glide and Switch Mouse Switching - 4-Port
Switch between separate computer systems simply by moving a mouse cursor from monitor to monitor.
- Automatically switch between channels by monitoring the mouse pointer position
- Supports up to four external displays
- True USB emulation
- LED Channel Indicators
- Multiple Switching Options using Mouse, Hotkeys or Front Panel
- Improved desk ergonomic design allows for less clutter on the desk and increases efficiency
- Enables a single user to switch between monitors and attached CPUs, and share USB peripherals
- Easy configuration and management using a built-in web server
- Works with Windows & Mac OS
The Freedom II KM Switch with Glide & Switch enables a single user to easily access information and control operations across the computer systems and monitors, saving time, money, and space. The Freedom II works like an extended desktop switch on a single computer. Once you configure your screen layout for the attached PCs with up to four external displays, switching ports is as simple as moving your mouse cursor over the screens' X and Y borders.
Freedom is ideal in command and control applications, such as those in finance on a trading room floor. Not only can users switch between several computers just by moving the mouse, but they can also simultaneously access a mix of USB peripherals, including high-speed USB 2.0 devices.
Additionally, the Freedom II KVM Switch integrates with the Black Box Agility IP-based KVM system. This Freedom II KM Switch can interface with Agility receivers, and then switch the Agility targets using just one keyboard and mouse.
The Freedom II KM Switch is ideal for command and control applications such as in:
- Public safety
- (1) Freedom II 4-Port Switch
- (1) 12VDC 1.5A Power Supply with IEC320 C14 Input
- (1) Flash Upgrade Adapter
- (4) Self-Adhesive Feet
Rackmounting option not available. Not compatible with DKM FX. It has it's own built-in version.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.