DVI-D Dual-Head Video Plus USB HID, Audio, RS-232 Extender Kit
Keep expensive CPUs in secure, clean areas by extending 1920x1200 resolution video and high-quality audio data to dual monitors up to 400 feet away.
- Supports DVI-D graphic cards
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- Extends video and audio signal up to 400 feet over copper cable
- Maximum resolution of 1920x1200 at 60Hz over all allowed distances all lower resolutions with refresh rates of at least 75Hz
- Includes complete installation kit
- 16/24 bit color depth
- Status indicator LEDs
- Rack mount options available
- Small footprint chassis
The DVI-D Dual Head KVM Extender with Audio and RS232 is ideal for critical applications in which reliable digital image quality and fast switch-over of redundant hardware are required. With operating temperatures from 41 to 113°F (5 to 45 °C) and storage temperatures from -13 to 140°F (-25 to 60 °C), this KVM extender is particularly beneficial in industrial or other harsh environments where sensitive hardware should not be exposed. It is also ideal for work environments in which noise from fans and CPUs is unacceptable.
The small form factor fits easily into the workspace, reducing clutter and enabling greater productivity. LEDs on the device provide easy visual status indication. The dual monitor support lets you eliminate tedious switching between applications and to extend a visually complex application across two screens - hundreds of feet from the CPU.
The DVI-D dual-monitor KVM extender is easy to install, and ships with all the tools you need for immediate implementation:
- DVI-D Copper KVM Extender pair (Local Unit + Remote Unit)
- CPU cables
- 2x 5V DC universal power supply for the DVI-D Fiber Extenders
- 2x US type power cords
- User manual (Quick Setup)
- 2x DVI-D (1,8m) video cable (DVI-D single link male-to-male)
- DB9-F, (2) 3.5mm TO DB9-F cable (for RS232 and bi-directional audio)
- USB (1,8m) cable (USB type A to type B)
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.