ClimateCab NEMA 12 Networking Cabinet with AC - 40" D, 24U, 8000 BTU, M6 Square Holes, 120V
Climate-controlled protection enables you to install servers and other equipment without additional cooling or costly infrastructure.
- Save by cooling only the cabinet, not the entire room!
- Includes a ClimateCab NEMA 12 Server Cabinet with M6 rails plus a 8000-BTU Air-Conditioning Unit.
- NEMA 12 rated for protection against falling dirt, circulating dust, lint, and debris, and dripping or splashing liquids in indoor environments.
- Includes AC unit mounts on the side of the ClimateCab cabinet. Installation takes about five minutes.
- The fully welded 12-gauge steel frame holds up to 2000 pounds (907 kg).
- Three-point locking handles on front and rear doors.
- Features standard 19" rails.
- Includes casters and levelers.
- Rack angles are adjustable front to rear.
- Fully-gasketed openings, including a gland plate in the base, help to protect your devices from dust and other contaminants.
- PLEXI-GLAS® window in the front door.
The ClimateCab NEMA 12 Server Cabinet is your answer when you need to house servers but don't have a cooling infrastructure in place. In smaller installations, you can save thousands by using a ClimateCab cabinet instead of installing a complete data center with a custom cooling system and raised floors. The ClimateCab is ideal for indoor use when you need to keep your servers outside a climate-controlled data center. This 24U version of our full-sized ClimateCab is ideal when you have only a few servers to house.
ClimateCab is sealed against dripping water and dust, too. Sealed cable entries prevent air exchange. The 8000-BTU ClimateCab Air-Conditioning Unit (Includes) keeps your equipment comfortably cool. Just install your equipment, plug in the AC unit, and you have a complete, self-contained, self-supporting data center!
The ClimateCab 8000-BTU Air-Conditioning Unit helps to control the temperature inside your ClimateCab by removing the heat buildup created by hot network devices. This unit uses closed-loop cooling in which the clean air inside the cabinet is kept separate from the ambient air to protect delicate components from humidity, dust, and other contaminants.
The ClimateCab Air-Conditioning Unit mounts in the side of the cabinet in minutes and can easily be installed by one person. Mounting hardware, gaskets, and instructions are included.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.