CAT5e Telco Patch Cable - Solid, Unshielded, PVC, 180° Hood Connector
The high-speed solution for zone cabling and data center connections.
- Use this high-capacity, 100-MHz CAT5e cable in your wiring closet and data centers for zone cabling and switch connections.
- Features a 50-pin telco male AVAYA-style connector on each end.
- Cables with one open end (blunt cut) are available. See "Similar Products."
This telco cable is rated CAT5e. However, the connectors are rated CAT5 because CAT5e 50-pin telco connectors are not being manufactured at this time.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.