AutoCross Ethernet (10-Mbps) Media Converter - 10-Mbps Copper to 10-Mbps Multimode Fiber, 850nm, 2km, ST
Forget DCE/DTE worries! AutoCross adapts without any input from you!
- Easy plug-and-play operation.
- Reconfigures itself for proper UTP cabling; no more crossover cables!
- Support for half- and full-duplex operation.
- Uplink/downlink fault detection is provided by LinkAlert™.
- Autosensing port configuration.
- Full- and half-duplex operation.
- Universal, autosensing power supply.
- Also available in 6-port, single-mode, SC, and 100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX models.
Connect Ethernet segments to fiber segments without using crossover cables. With a Black Box AutoCross Media Converter, you no longer have to deal with mismatched transmit and receive cable pairs. This converter contains a switch that senses the type of circuit connected to the UTP port and automatically configures the port to match. Because the UTP side is autosensing to MDI/MDI-X, you can use either a straight or crossed cable to connect a switch or NIC.
The converter features LinkAlert™, which monitors 100% of physical uplink and downlink failures and alerts the network if the transmission fails. This Ethernet version of the AutoCross Media converter is not compatible with autosensing devices (for example, a 10-/100-Mbps hub); it only works with standard 10-Mbps devices. Use the AutoCross Media Converter up to 100 meters (328 ft.) on the UTP link and up to 2 kilometers (1.2 mi.) on a multimode fiber link.
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.