4-Channel Mini CAT5 VGA Splitter/Extender Transmitter
Extend VGA video signals to four monitors over CAT5 UTP.
- A splitter/extender transmitter that sends VGA signals over CAT5 UTP to receivers attached to four monitors.
- Eliminates the need for bulky VGA cables.
- Extends video up to 500 feet of ordinary CAT5 cable.
- Buffers and boosts signals for a clear video image.
- For splitting signals for just two monitors, see our 2-channel model (AC600A).
For each remote display, order a separate Mini CAT5 Splitter/Extender VGA Receiver (AC602A) or Mini CAT5 VGA Extender Receiver in Wallplate (AC504A-WP-R). In most setups, the 4-Channel Mini CAT5 Splitter/Extender and receiver combo requires a power supply at the transmitter end only to power a link to all connected receivers. (However, for CAT5 runs of more than 300 feet, the receivers require their own power supply.)
The transmitter amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission, and differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise. In the transmission, there's little or no degradation of video quality, and the 4-Channel Mini CAT5 Splitter/Extender handles resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at any refresh rate. It works with VGA, SVGA, XGA, and UXGA video.
You can also transport the 4-Channel Mini CAT5 Splitter/Extender and install it with ease. Rugged and reliable, the extender unit features a compact plastic enclosure that can withstand the daily grind and frequent cable changes.
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.