AlertWerks Hubs and Sensors Benefits
Remotely Monitor Environments
Monitor for humidity and the presence of liquids anywhere around data centers, extreme temperatures, power spikes and surges, smoke, and more.
Minimize Response Time
Built-in notifications like email, phone, SMS and SNMP traps enable employees to quickly respond to environmental issues that may arise.
Increase Uptime and Reliability
Minimize downtime by being alerted about conditions that cause damage to servers and other network devices.
Reduced IT Investment
Since real-time environment data can be used to prevent or lessen the impact of outages in IT equipment, the AlertWerks system can help save you money in the long run.
AlertWerks Hubs and Sensors Features
Easy Setup and Management
Simple, accurate and rugged, AlertWerks ServSensor Hubs are ready to run right out of the box. Plug the Intelligent Sensors into the RJ-45 ports and they automatically configure and go on-line, ready to report any status change.
Data Measurement and Reporting
The environmental monitoring hub displays the values measured by the attached sensors. The measurements are periodically stored in the internal memory of the hub or external storage media and displayed as graphs.
Web-Based Management Interface
An easy-to-use Java-based web UI enables you to access the ServSensor Hubs over any IP network — even the Internet.
Alerts and Notifications
Users can define warning and critical alarm states as well as notification actions including SNMP traps, e-mails, SMS, sirens, etc. When the measured value exceeds the threshold it triggers an alarm condition.
AlertWerks ServSensor Hubs can be daisychained to expansion hubs, increasing the total sensor count to more than 500.
Environmental Monitoring Product Portfolio
A ServSensor Hub is the brains of your environmental monitoring system. Attach sensors, and set it to notify you of alarms.
Manage and monitor power with switches, dry-contact sensors, IO sensors, split-core current transformers and voltage sensors.
Protect your premises with security cameras, smoke detectors, motion detectors, sirens, strobe lights and other security sensors.
Monitor the environment with intelligent and daisychainable sensors for water, temperature, humidity, airflow, and more.
AlertWerks Hubs and Sensors Use Cases
- Remote data center device management and environmental, power and security monitoring
- Continuously ensure servers operate at peak performance
- Mitigate the risk of fire or humidity damage and detect any unauthorized entry to the data center or server room
Industry & Manufacturing
- Monitor and control all conditions on the factory floor, predicting failures before they happen, avoiding unnecessary downtime and increasing efficiency.
- Broadcast security footage of a large factory or multiple locations over the internet.
Oil & Gas
- Remotely manage proprietary equipment where physical access is difficult.
- Monitor the environmental impact for legal reasons, or ensure compliance with emissions and other regulations.
- Make planning decisions to mitigate or eliminate environmental impact.