The System Integrator Program from Black Box Network Services features five partnership levels. The more you purchase, the more you save!
The System Integrator Program has been designed specifically to aid in the development of strategic partnerships between Black Box Network Services and qualifying System Integrators and to enhance the IT solutions System Integrators can provide to their clients.
To qualify as a Black Box System Integrator, all the following requirements must be met:
- All products purchased from Black Box under the System Integrator discount program
must be for resale to the Integrator’s customers.
- Integrators must provide a valid vendor’s license from the state(s) in which they operate.
- Integrators must provide a completed Tax Exemption Certificate from the state(s) in which they operate stating that the purpose of exemption is that the product purchased is for resale to the Integrator’s customers.
- Integrators must promote the use of Black Box products within their IT solutions.
- Integrators must submit the Black Box System Integrator Application and their Vendor’s License,
and sign our Integrator Agreement.
- Integrators must have a business model of providing turnkey IT solutions, including, without limitation, value-added engineering, implementation services, and maintenance of installed systems.
- Integrators must complete the Black Box product training program.
- Integrators must execute the Black Box System Integrator Agreement.
- Integrators must be incorporated and do business in the continental United States.
- Integrators must be approved by Black Box in Black Box’s sole discretion, as evidenced by Black Box’s execution of the Black Box System Integrator Agreement.