Get your UC ROI
You understand the intrinsic value that an integrated Unified Communications (UC) system can mean to the business, but justifying the cost of this capital investment to your leadership is a challenge. Beyond the actual dollars and cents on the balance sheet, there are “soft gains” that need to be considered—such as improved user satisfaction and productivity—as well as the opportunity cost of NOT moving to a collaborative UC platform.
What if you had a way to quantify and demonstrate the ROI of a UC tool?
By answering 5 simple questions, Black Box can help you calculate the cost of upgrading or installing an advanced UC system, and presenting the positive financial gains to business leaders.
We’ll calculate your UC ROI
Don’t allow fear of the unknown to drive inaction. Provide us with the information below, and we will calculate your UC ROI. With that information, you’ll be able to build a solid business case for your UC implementation strategy—presenting your leadership team with the information they need to make an educated funding decision.
- Is the solution replacing an existing PBX or augmenting it with UC-only for some or all users?
- How will the UC system be deployed? Will it be completely premise, Cloud, or a hybrid of both?
- What is the total number of users the proposed UC system will support at deployment in 2015 and in 2020?
This includes telephony-only users if the proposed UC system is replacing an existing PBX.
- What percentage of the users in a PBX replacement will need UC capabilities in 2015 and 2020?
This only applies to PBX replacement, and is assumed to be 100% for PBX augmentation.
- How many contact center agents will get UC functionality in 2015 and 2020?
Note: These are included in the total number of users as above.
Contact us today We'll walk you through the process and calculate the ROI quickly and accurately.
The UC ROI tool from Black Box can be the difference between the IT status quo and taking a proactive strategy that improves your organization’s productivity and collaboration. It’s never too late to prepare for your IT future. Start today.