The demand for wireless is growing exponentially.
- There are more than 7 billion mobile devices on Earth. *1
- Global mobile data traffic grew 69% in 2014. *2
- 66% of emails were opened on a smartphone or tablet. *3
It’s a full-time job creating and maintaining a reliable mobile environment for employees and users, and you need leadership’s buy-in to succeed. But how can you communicate the importance of an evolving wireless strategy to your peers and your organization’s decision-makers? Black Box can help.
We’ve created a infographic that summarizes the 6 key wireless issues that impact an enterprise. In one easy-to-understand graphic, you’ll be able to:
- define the challenges that businesses face with wireless
- share industry statistics
- explain network selection based on device and applications
- show the value of an integrated DAS and Wi-Fi system
- outline the foundation of a solid wireless deployment, and
- recommend strategies for successful implementation
*1 Jason Dorrier, Computing, Gadgets, Singularity, 2/18/14
*2 Cisco Visual Networking Index: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update 2014-2019 White Paper
*3 Movable Ink’s Q1 2014 US Consumer Device Preference Report
To arrange a consultation with an expert from Black Box, please click here or email email@example.com.