DAS, Small Cell, and Wi-Fi Business Models
The uptake in in-building wireless – DAS, Small Cells, and Wi-Fi – continues to grow in line with the massive growth of wireless data. Enterprises are now taking notice and asking key questions, including:
- What is the business model for acquiring a DAS or Small Cell solution?
- What is the role of the enterprise, the carrier, and the system integrator during a deployment?
- How does DAS, Small Cells, and Wi-Fi work together to support all of my wireless needs.
- What is the value of a turnkey installation?
- What is the business case for wireless?
At recent #AGL and #HetNet conferences we had a chance to participate on panels that explored these important questions. Watch our brief video and listen to Kevin Swank, Director of Product Marketing, talk about these key topics and how they affect the enterprise.
To arrange a consultation with an expert from Black Box, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.