The Black Box System Integrator Program has been designed specifically
to aid in the development of strategic partnerships between Black Box
Network Services and qualifying System Integrators and to enhance the IT
solutions System Integrators can provide to their clients.
To qualify as a Black Box System Integrator, all the following requirements must be met:
- All Black Box Products purchased hereunder shall be for resale to Integrator’s End-Customers.
- Integrator shall provide Black Box a valid vendor’s license from the state(s) in which it operates.
- Integrator shall provide Black Box a completed Tax Exemption
Certificate from the state(s) in which it operates stating that the
purpose of exemption is that the product purchased is for resale to
- Integrator shall promote the use of Black Box products within its IT solutions.
- Integrator shall maintain a business model of providing turnkey
IT solutions, including, without limitation, value-added engineering,
implementation services and maintenance of installed systems.
- Integrator shall complete the Black Box product training program.
Integrators must execute the Black Box System Integrator Agreement.