Deal Registration Program
Get the very best pricing we extend to any System Integrator with our Deal Registration Programs.
At Black Box Network Services, we reward our System Integrators for working to get Black Box products specified for upcoming projects and purchases. With our Deal Registration Program, you can register projects in advance to ensure you get our best System Integrator pricing. If your quote is the first we receive, you get our deepest discounts.
Requirements for the Commercial; Federal, State, and Local Government; and K–12 and Higher Education Deal Registration Programs:
- Commercial deals must be small, medium, and large business opportunities only.
- Government deals must be federal, state, and local government opportunities only.
- Education deals must be K–12 and higher education opportunities only.
- Minimum of at least $10,000 for federal government opportunities and $5,000 for small, medium, or large business or K–12 and higher education opportunities.
- Projects must be registered with Black Box prior to RFQ release.
Complete the Deal Registration Form here. For more information, see our Deal Registration Terms & Conditions.
Qualifying projects must be registered for an end user, and rollouts are eligible. There is a 72-hour approval process on submissions.
Keep in mind that because Black Box offers such an extensive range of products, we can usually cover the entire bid request. This makes it easy for you to put together a winning bid with line items sourced from one supplier.
If you need additional help closing the deal, contact our FREE Tech Support hotline at 1-877-877-2269 for presales support in 60 seconds or less! We can also supply you with marketing collateral.
Win more business and make more money...
...when you recommend Black Box products to your customers. With our Deal Registration Program, once approved, you are guaranteed to receive the largest discount Black Box extends to any reseller or integrator participating in Black Box's standard reseller/integrator discount program at the time of your submission of the Deal Registration Application.