Emerald® SE DVI KVM-over-IP Extender Receiver - Single-Head, V-USB 2.0, Audio, Virtual Machine Access
Full HD KVM extension and switching for physical and virtual machines with over IP.
- Next-generation KVM extension and matrix switching simplifies access to both physical and virtual servers
- Visually lossless full HD DVI video up to 1920x1200
- Low IP bandwidth requirements with less than 40-Mbps required for 1080p video
- Supports USB HID, transparent USB 2.0 and audio
- Manage bandwidth and user access, deploy new endpoints, update firmware and more from the receiver’s OSD
Emerald SE provides users with a seamless desktop experience anywhere on a TCP/IP network while allowing the actual hardware to be housed in a corporate data center or in the cloud. The performance of Emerald SE allows easy deployment on standard corporate networks and even across WANs. The solution enables the same experience of a desktop PC even for media-rich applications, like video and photo editing.
Emerald SE provides Full HD DVI-D with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, transparent USB 2.0, and bi-directional analog audio. Link them in a point-to-point KVM extension over CATx up to 328 ft./100 m or even further using an IP or WAN connection. Or Connect multiple transmitters and receivers to an Emerald or IP switch to create a matrix switching setup.
Emerald SE simplifies access to both physical and virtual servers with high-performance connectivity to virtual machines, supporting VMware®, Microsoft® HyperV®, and Citrix®, using RDP 8.1/RemoteFX.
Your Emerald KVM network may start small, but scalable to meet your future needs just by adding endpoints. Connect up to 32 endpoints, no additional KVM management appliance, cards or chassis required. For larger deployments, use our Boxilla KVM management solution.
A welcome addition to the Emerald product family
Emerald SE works seamlessly with the rest of the Emerald product family and these popular Black Box KVM product families:
- DKM proprietary, direct-connect KVM system
- Freedom II Multi-Monitor Switch with Glide-and-Switch technology
- ControlBridge our system for one-touch, multisystem control
- Boxilla KVM manager
- (1) Emerald SE Receiver
- (1) 5VDC Power Supply
- (1) Power Cord
- EmeraldSE_Firmware_v6.0 should only be used with other endpoints using 6.0.
- RemoteApp 2.1. must be used with Firmware 6.0 and is not compatible with 5.6
- 5.2.9 or lower is required if using other InvisaPC endpoints
- 5.2.9 firmware is not compatible with 5.6 / 6.0 firmware
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.