RS-232 Serial Surge Protector - 18Vdc Clamping Voltage, 60-Amp, DB25, 25-Wire
Protect all 25 wires on your RS-232 lines.
- Extremely sensitive avalanche-diode technology.
- Minimal signal loss.
- 40 pF maximum shunt capacity.
- Clamping is 36 volts with 60-amp pulse current.
- Response time is less than 10 ns.
- Absolute network reliability.
- Simple installation at the port.
Recommended for use in pairs.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.