QuietCab Soundproof Server Cabinet - 42U, M6 Square Holes, 29.5"W x 44.6"D x 81.1"H
Reduce noise in your office with QuietCab soundproof data cabinets.
- Quiet and secure.
- Acoustic foam lining reduces audible server and hardware noise by 15 dB to normal office background levels.
- An integrated ventilation fan provides up to 3.6 kW thermal capacity.
- Cabinets look like furniture, and are available in light gray, and walnut laminate in three sizes.
- Ideal for environments where you need to store network equipment near workers, such as offices, schools, medical offices, retail establishments, and more.
- Two cable entries at the top and one at the bottom
- Includes heavy-duty casters and a pre-installed, 8-outlet power strip.
- Lockable side panels and rear fan panels allow for easy access.
- 19" M6 rails are adjustable.
- Generous cable management space is built in.
- Accommodates all leading servers, including blade servers.
- Lockable front doors keeps equipment safe and secure.
- Fully assembled.
No space or budget for a server room? A QuietCab is a cost-effective alternative. Put it where you need it, without worrying about noise or appearance.
Peace and quiet.
Why noise control? Increased productivity. Increased profits. Research shows that prolonged exposure to noise creates stress and lowers morale. It can also lead to an increase in accidents and errors. A simple 5-dB reduction in noise can actually cut the risk of hearing loss in half. A quiet office is a productive office.
The QuietCab reduces sound by up to 15 dB. It's quiet enough to put in an open office environment, even right beside a desk.
The cabinet design ensures noise reduction without compromising cooling capacity. To reduce sound, the inside of the cabinet is heavily lined with acoustic material. This material covers all inside surfaces.
To cool equipment, the cabinet features three variable-speed fans on the rear doors. Cooling occurs as ambient air comes in the front of the cabinet, passes over the front of the equipment, and is exhausted out the rear.
This 19" cabinet is extremely well-designed and built to serve you for years to come. It holds all leading servers, including blade servers. To accommodate different types of equipment, the 19" M6 mounting rails are adjustable. Load-bearing casters make it easy to move. Locking front and rear doors secure equipment. The cabinet is also designed with very generous cable management.
A good office mate in open environments.
Why spend money on a data center when all you need is the QuietCab? It's a very economical and smart solution for environments where you need to locate equipment near workers, such as open offices, schools, medical offices, etc. And the attractive, furniture-like appearance of QuietCab means you can put it practically anywhere. Choose from light gray, or walnut laminate in 12U, 24U, or 42U.
- 42U QuietCab
- (1) Power Strip
- (2) Horizontal Cable Managers (installed)
- (2) Sets of Keys
- Set of Filter Inserts (installed)
- (50) Cage Nuts and Screws
- (3) Power Cords for Fan Modules
- User Manual
This QuietCab works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.