Micro KVM Extender - VGA, PS/2, Dual-Access, CATx
Extend VGA, PS/2, over CATx cable. A compact, low-cost way to extend KVM signals up to 150 feet.
- VGA Video resolution 1280 x 1024
- PS/2 Peripherals
- CATx connections
- Dual Access
- Up to 150 Ft. over CATx
- Intelligent keyboard and PS/2® emulation prevent remote PC CPU lockup - even if your keyboard or interconnect cable is disconnected.
- Enables you to place CPUs where you want them.
- Built-in surge protection protects the CAT5 link side from surges and spikes.
- Adjustable video equalization and 1280 x 1024 resolution for crisp, clear video.
- Also available with single-user access and single-user access with bidirectional serial and audio support.
- Includes local module, remote module, (1) 3-ft. coax CPU cable, power supply, and user's manual.
- To convert your USB-style keyboard and mouse signals to PS/2, order the USB to PS/2 Converter (KVUSB).
- To use Extender Kits with an AT® mouse, add a GHOST Emulator (AC244A).
Stretch your connections, stretch your savings.
A micro extender stretches CPU-to-workstation connections up to 150 feet (45.7 m) across CATx cable - which you may already have installed. Talk about an immediate money saver!
Put 'em where you want 'em.
Keep your CPUs out of reach of unauthorized users. Or locate CPUs centrally and keep them away from dirt and dust.
Don't worry about CPU lockup.
The Single-Access KVM Micro Extender Kit provides intelligent keyboard and PS/2® mouse emulations, so the attached CPU doesn't lock up even when your keyboard or interconnect cable is unplugged. You can also use an AT® mouse with a GHOST Emulator (AC244A).
High resolution for crisp video.
The Micro Extender Kit features adjustable video equalization, giving you 1280 x 1024 video at up to 150 feet (45.7 m).
The Micro Extender features built-in surge protection to defend your CAT5 link side against surges and spikes. The Micro Extender gets the job done in the harshest of conditions, in the harshest of environments
- Local Module
- Remote Module
- (1) 3-ft. Coax CPU Cable
- Power Supply
- User Manual
Product works with:
Because this product is made for use with Category 5 cable you'll obtain less than optimal performance from other grades of twisted-pair cable, including higher ones such as CAT6.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.