KVX Series KVM Extender Kit over CATx - 4K, Single-Monitor, DisplayPort, USB 2.0 Hub, Serial, Audio, Local Video
Extend KVM signals up to 100m over CATx cable.
- Supports displayport local video output
- Remote access up to 100 meter
- Supports DisplayPort UHD video resolution up to 3840x2160 at 30Hz
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension supports HID devices, mass storage devices
- Supports RS-232 peripheral (serial) devices
- Bi-directional audio via speaker/mic connection
- Local video port loopback for monitoring on transmitter (TX) unit
- Supports EDID pass-through
The KVX Single Head DisplayPort KVM Extender lets you control a server or computer over a standard CAT5 or CAT6 UTP network cable connection at distances of up to 328 feet (100 meters). This extender also supports 4K video. PC connection cables are included with this product, making it a solution that is ready to use right out of the box.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console. KVX is the perfect low-cost solution for transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses, and extended workstations.
KVX Single Head is equipped with an RS-232 serial channel that connects to a serial terminal or to serial devices, such as touchscreens and barcode scanners. It eliminates the need for traveling back and forth between the local computer and remote console, making it an efficient and flexible solution.
KVX Series Extenders also includes local video allowing access to an additional monitor at the Transmitter side. Perfect for any situation that requires monitoring of connected PCs.
KVX is TAA compliant and backed by free lifetime technical support.
KVX is a perfect fit for cost-conscious users in search of a feature-rich solution allowing them to operate servers or PCs from remote locations. Or, customers who require control of systems that are physically inaccessible, placed in secure locations, or in otherwise harsh environments. This can include command and control operations, server management, distribution monitoring, or utilities process control centers.
- (1) Transmitter
- (1) Receiver
- (2) 5V, 2A Power Supplies (includes US, EU, UK plug types)
- (1) DisplayPort Cable, M/M 1.2m (4 ft.)
- (1) USB Type A to B Cable, M/M 1.8m (6 ft.)
- (1) 3.5mm Dual Audio / Mic Cable, M/M 1.8m (6 ft.)
- (2) Deskmounting brackets (with screws)
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.