Ethernet Surge Protector - 1000BASE-T, 7.5-VDC Clamping Voltage, Pulse Current 100A, RJ-45, 8-Wire
Protects network interfaces up to CAT6 from damaging power surges.
- Protects CAT5, CAT5e, and CAT6 LAN interfaces aginst power surges, electrostatic discharges, and ground loops.
- Ideal for Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- Use to protect network devices such as PCs, switches, routers, and more.
- State-of-the-art avalanche diode and thyristor technology.
- Low shunt capacitance reduces signal loss.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.