DKM FX KVM Matrix Switch I/O Card - 8-Port, Populated with (8) Singlemode, LC, Duplex, Bidirectional SFP, 3G
Add eight 3G fiber inputs/outputs to a slot in your crosspoint DKM FX High Performance KVM Matrix switch chassis.
- Supports 3G high-speed connectivity
- Improved memory and speed for more efficient firmware upgrades
- Installs in DKM FX High performance KVM Matrix switch chassis for fiber input/output connectivity
- Includes eight SFP transceiver ports with duplex LC connectors
- LEDs show module's operating status and per-port link status
Add eight 3G fiber inputs/outputs to a slot in your crosspoint DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix switch chassis. This I/O card's pre-populated eight fiber SFP transceivers support fiber input/output connectivity.
- (1) DKM FX 8-Port High-Speed 3G I/O Card fully populated with 8 Singlemode LC, Duplex, Bidirectional SFPs
- (2) Screws for mounting into chassis
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.