Security Surveillance Systems
Get the fast, robust, secure surveillance network you need to transmit high-resolution video from the latest IP cameras. Integrate Black Box hardware into existing networks to collect high-resolution video from the harshest outdoor environments, monitor efficiently in real-time with enhanced visualization and instantly notify the people at risk. Black Box top-of-the-line surveillance products deliver high reliability to better protect your facility and network from security threats.
How to Design a Robust Security and Surveillance Network
Discover why IP systems are becoming the industry standard, and to learn how to select the equipment necessary to implement a reliable, high-performance security and surveillance network
Collect High-Quality Surveillance Video from Rough Environments
Bring resilience and reliability with cost-effective installation.
- Black Box hardened Ethernet switches and media converters support gigabit speeds and fiber interfaces for long reach. Failover in milliseconds — to avoid broken links and nodes — and support for redundant topologies, including resilient rings, enhance network availability.
- Optional PoE/PoE+ capabilities enable cost savings by providing power to surveillance cameras in remote, harsh settings like parking garages, industrial facilities and outdoor locations in smart cities where resident safety is a priority.
- If your network requires enhanced cabling, you can find the exact high-performance copper, fiber or hybrid cabling solution from Black Box's industry-leading selection of custom-length and pre-terminated cables.
Monitor, Manage & Analyze from a Remote Location
Improve workflow efficiency, visualization and operational control for faster response times from incident detection to resolution.
- KVM and video switching products enable instantaneous switching between systems to gain real-time access to any server from any workstation. Fast switching times, redundancy and hot swappability help to avoid downtime, a disaster in an emergency.
- Make better decisions with real-time data display and information sharing for multi-user and multi-site workflows. With plug-and-play video wall processing solutions, you can enhance data visualization in the control room.
- Help operators work faster with single keyboard/mouse and touch-panel control for multiple systems with multiview KVM switching.
Respond immediately to security incidents using instant access to high-definition images and monitoring systems.
Immediate, Network-Wide Response
Seeing the incident with your security camera installation is only the first step in creating more secure premises.
- With the iCOMPEL digital signage system, you can blast instant notifications throughout your entire network to ensure that the proper precautions are taken.
- Available as individual players or a system on a chip, the iCOMPEL solution integrates with numerous leading flat panel screen vendors and is easy to deploy and manage.
Real-Time Surveillance Insights from Any Environment
"After our first purchase, we received a coupon for our next purchase. This, combined with the Black Box Hardened Switch solution, has led D3Data management to adopt Black Box switches into our product line, replacing the previous technology we were using."
- David Boyce, Technology Partner, D3Data
Security & Surveillance Products
Power remote IP cameras over Ethernet with DIN rail-mountable switches designed to withstand extreme conditions and reroute traffic in milliseconds in the event of a failure.
Deliver emergency messages to the people who need to see them with this easy-to-use, scalable networked signage content management system.
Get fast, seamless control in mission-critical applications with the industry's most expansive portfolio of high-performance KVM, HD video and peripheral matrix switches and extenders.
Get robust, real-time visualization of surveillance data in
the control room for better information sharing and faster incident response.