Remote Environmental Monitoring Hubs and Intelligent Sensors
Real-Time Monitoring to Protect Your Mission-Critical IT Equipment
The AlertWerks ServSensor environmental monitoring system consists of base units or monitoring hubs and probes or intelligent sensors. This system enables you to actively monitor the conditions in your rack, server room, data center or anywhere else you need to protect critical assets.
- Remotely monitor and manage HVAC, security cameras, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), generators and industrial equipment
- Monitor for extreme temperatures, humidity, power spikes and surges, water leaks, smoke and chemical materials
- Be alerted to any environmental conditions that can adversely affect your mission-critical equipment
AlertWerks Hubs and Sensors Benefits
Remotely Monitor Environments
Monitor for humidity and the presence of liquids anywhere around data centers, extreme temperatures, power spikes and surges, smoke and more.
Minimize Response Time
Built-in notifications like email, phone, SMS and SNMP traps enable employees to quickly respond to environmental issues that may arise.
Increase Uptime and Reliability
Minimize downtime by being alerted about conditions that can cause damage to servers and other network devices.
Reduced IT Investment
Since real-time environment data can be used to prevent or lessen the impact of outages in IT equipment, the AlertWerks system can help save you money in the long run.
AlertWerks Hubs and Sensors Features
Easy Setup and Management
Simple, accurate and rugged, AlertWerks ServSensor Hubs are ready to run right out of the box. Plug the intelligent sensors into the RJ-45 ports and they automatically configure and go online, ready to report any status change.
Data Measurement and Reporting
The environmental monitoring hub displays the values measured by the attached sensors. The measurements are periodically stored in the internal memory of the hub or external storage media and displayed as graphs.
Web-Based Management Interface
An easy-to-use, Java™-based web UI enables you to access the ServSensor Hubs over any IP network — even the internet.
Alerts and Notifications
Users can define warning and critical alarm states as well as notification actions including SNMP traps, emails, SMS, sirens, etc. When the measured value exceeds the threshold, it triggers an alarm condition.
AlertWerks ServSensor Hubs can be daisy-chained to expansion hubs, increasing the total sensor count to more than 500.
AlertWerks Hubs and Sensors Use Cases
- Remote data center device management and environmental, power and security monitoring
- Continuously ensure servers operate at peak performance
- Mitigate the risk of fire or humidity damage and detect any unauthorized entry to the data center or server room
Industry & Manufacturing
- Monitor and control all conditions on the factory floor, predicting failures before they happen and avoiding unnecessary downtime and increasing efficiency
- Broadcast security footage of a large factory or multiple locations over the internet
Oil & Gas
- Remotely manage proprietary equipment where physical access is difficult
- Monitor environmental impact for legal reasons or ensure compliance with emissions and other regulations
- Make planning decisions to mitigate or eliminate environmental impact
- Monitor conditions in telecom equipment closets (TCs) as hospitals with large networks spanning multilevel buildings have TCs on every floor
- Measure indoor factors (i.e. humidity and temperature) to optimize plant growth
Environmental Monitoring Product Portfolio
Monitor the environment with intelligent and daisychainable sensors for water, temperature, humidity, airflow, and more.
Manage and monitor power with switches, dry-contact sensors, IO sensors, split-core current transformers, and voltage sensors.
Protect your premises with security cameras, smoke detectors, motion detectors, sirens, strobe lights, and other security sensors.
A ServSensor Hub is the brains of your environmental monitoring system. Attach Sensors, and set it to notify you of alarms.