- Solution Development
- Program Management
- Delivery & Implementation
- Outside Plant (OSP)
- Inside Plant (ISP)
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
- Building Management and Security Infrastructure (BMS)
- RunOps & Day 2 Support
- Training & Certification Program
- Quality Assurance & Safety Program
- Management of Materials & Logistics
- Comprehensive As-Built Documentation
- 550,000 [m] Inside cabling
- 200,000 [m] Outside cabling
- 400,000 Interconnect assembles
- 320,000 [m] Outside inner ducts
- 48,000 [m] Inside raceways
- 10,000 Network devices
- 20,000 Cabinets
- 3,000 Racks
Construction and Implementation
- All infrastructure work
- All physical structure such as racks, ladder rack, fiber runner, support structures, PDU installation, pathways, rack containment, grounding/bonding.
- Enforce all safety practices and procedures for information and communications technology (ICT) installers and work sites and adhere to all regulations measures and codes for national and local requirements for workplace health and safety.
- OSP cabling
- Distributed antenna
- Building Management and Security Systems
- System (DAS) for superior wireless performance
- As-built documentation
Run Ops and Day 2 Support
- Equipment moves
- Re-cable existing equipment
- Swap/change existing cabinets/racks
- De-commission servers, trunks, patches, ladders, equipment
- Documentation of changes
- Weekly rounds
- Quality assurance
Training & Quality Assurance Program
- In-house qualified trainers and a Data Center enablement program to support the end-to-end technical and leadership needs for all our deliverables.
- Own and maintain Authorized Training Facilities (ATF) certified by BICSI standards.
- A dedicated Quality Assurance and Quality Control program for ensuring highest technical standards of craftsmanship.
The AGC Black Box Approach
AGC Black Box uses a programmatic methodology for our data centers solutions. Construction, RunOps, BMS, DAS, other tasks, and aspects are managed through a single project management office (PMO) to ensure high delivery standards and a consistent experience
for this client, and others. We “think global” and “act local” to provide a modular global program that offers solutions development and centralized strategic planning while maintaining local project management and a local
technical workforce for salability of the delivery.
The outcomes for this global client include state-of-the-art hyperscale data centers around the world built with a partner they can trust in AGC Black Box.
Manufacturing & Industrial,
Global Multisite Deployments,
Consulting & Design,