DT Series DT KVM Switch DisplayPort with USB and Audio - 4-Port
Support for high-resolution video over DisplayPort connections in a desktop KVM switch.
- High resolution video up to UXGA (1600x1200), full HD (1920x1080), and WUXA (1920x1200), and WQXGA (2560x1600, dual-link)
- Four computers share up to four different USB peripherals
- A unique switching system enables the USB or audio devices to operate independently
- Supports USB consoles
- Compatible with USB keyboards, mice, and USB peripherals
- Activate autoscan by pressing front buttons
- Front-panel push buttons and hotkey functions for easy computer selection
- No software required
The Black Box DT DisplayPort KVM with USB and Audio combines USB KVM switching and USB peripheral sharing in one device. This KVM Switch can easily operate up to four PCs, G3/G4 Macintosh computers, or Mac Pros from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor, saving space, time and equipment. Its peripheral sharing function enables you to share more USB peripherals among all computers.
Users can switch among up to four KVM sources and control the systems using a USB keyboard and mouse, USB peripherals, and bi-directional audio, and view them with a DisplayPort supported monitor. Installation is as easy as connecting USB A-B cables between computers and theServSwitch DT DisplayPort KVM. The built-in USB hub ensures smooth switching from one computer to the other. It reduces redundant cables and encourages a neat and tidy working environment.
- (1) KVM Switch
- (1) External Power Supply with Power Cord
- (1) User Manual
- (4) Rubber Feet
DisplayPort video card drivers need to be installed correctly on the target computers.
Use only for DisplayPort video cards and monitors. Not designed to be used with any HDMI/DVI interfaces, as this technology does not support DP++.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-800-667-6625.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 787-767-3500.
** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.