DT Basic II KVM Switch - 4-Port, Single-Monitor, VGA, PS/2, Desktop
Use a single PS/2 console to control four PS/2 CPUs with PS/2 or serial mice.
- 1 User can easily access up to 4 computers that support VGA Video and PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- Switch ports using front push buttons or keyboard hotkeys
- Support for VGA resolutions up to 1920x1440
- Control switching with hotkeys or front-panel buttons, or run Autoscan on all ports.
- LEDs indicate selected ports.
- Supports Microsoft® IntelliMouse®, IntelliTrackball, and serial mice.
- Easy to set up. No software to configure.
Control up to four PS/2 computer CPUs with just one PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, and a monitor.
Compact, portable, and powered by the interface, the ServSwitch DT Basic II works with most Windows® operating systems and requires no complicated setup. Its small footprint enables you to use it on or under a desk.
Switching CPUs is easy. To select ports, use either hotkeys or front-panel buttons. When you switch manually, the buttons' LEDs light to show you the corresponding active ports.
Or you can use the switch's Autoscan function to scan all connected computers automatically, one by one, at 10-second intervals. This way, you can monitor computer activity without having to press any keys or buttons.
Also available: A 2-port version (KV7022A) and a kit (KV7024A-K) that includes a switch and four 6-ft. (1.8-m) ServSwitch DT Basic II CPU Cables (EHN70023-0006).
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-800-667-6625.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 787-767-3500.
** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.