LES1600 Series Console Server - Cisco Pinout, 4-Port
Value-priced console server provides economical, redundant out-of-band management.
- Get highly affordable, secure, remote network management of four devices.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with seamless auto-failover provide built-in redundancy.
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 validated module for enhanced security.
- Features, simple, straight-through cable to Cisco-style serial consoles.
- Includes four USB 2.0 ports for managed device OS transfers.
- Built-in digital I/O and high voltage I/O
- Maintain network connectivity during failures with IP Passthrough
Tight budgets and sparse IT staffing makes managing remote mission-critical IT, network, and power devices while meeting enterprise uptime requirements a challenge for IT managers.
The solution is the LES1604A Console Server with Cisco pinout. This highly reliable console server simplifies out-of-band management of your network, server, and power infrastructure in data centers and remote sites.
Remote access and monitoring
Use it for easy and affordable out-of-band access to routers, switches, PDUs, firewalls, and other serial consoles. With dual Ethernet ports, the console server gives you control of your network and its physical environment for reliable 24/7 uptime. It provides serial console-port connectivity and supports environmental monitoring, power management, and monitoring, plus remote site storage of off-line logs. It also gives you a way to configure and troubleshoot your network that is independent of your data network improving network reliability and availability.
The console server features everything you need to make remote management and fault recovery easy and affordable: an intuitive status monitoring dashboard, pro-active alerting, vendor-neutral power management, and simple secure access to devices. You'll be able to maximize uptime while reducing the hassle and expense of truck rolls and remote site visits.
In addition to the traditional RS-232 serial console port connections, the console server supports direct USB 2.0 connections to Cisco USB console ports (just use its embedded AJAX terminal for accessing the connected serial devices). The USB ports enable you to attach peripherals, such as storage and USB consoles.
Dual ports for built-in redundancy
Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports facilitate connections to primary and secondary networks. The server detects any communications failure on the primary port and switches to the second RJ-45 connection automatically. You can remotely cycle power and reboot computers, even when their operating system is unresponsive
Who can benefit from the 4-Port Console Server?
- Businesses with remote offices
- Organizations with limited IT staffing and budgets
- Colocation tenants in data centers
- Cloud and hosting providers; ISPs
- Research and lab environments
- Government, education, and healthcare organizations
- (1) LES1604A Console Server
- (1) DB9F-to-RJ-45 Crossover Serial Adapter
- (1) 12-VDC Switching DC Power Supply with US, UK, EU, AU Adapters
- (1) Rackmount Kit: (2) Brackets, (4) 10/32 Screws, (6) 6/32 Screws, (4) Cage Nuts
- (4) Adhesive-backed Rubber Feet
- (1) Digital I/O Converter (Terminal Block)
- (1) SIM Holder
- (2) Antennas
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-800-667-6625.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 787-767-3500.
** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.