Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Manager - 208-240-VAC, Dual-Circuit, (8) IEC-320-C13 Outlet
Convenient rackmount power control for up to 8 remote network devices.
- Reboot remote servers, routers, Web cams, firewalls, and other devices from your home or office. Control devices via Telnet over a TCP/IP network, a Web browser and a modem, or serial commands.
- Control devices via Telnet over a TCP/IP network, a Web browser and a modem, or serial commands.
- Includes SNMP control (v1, v2c, v3), SSHv2 encryption, and an SSL Web browser (https) for setup and operation.
- Horizontal configuration.
- Feature individually controllable outlet plugs.
- This model is for 208 - 240-VAC equipment; versions are also available for 105 - 120 VAC, 100 - 120 VAC, and 100 - 125 VAC.
- Two levels of password protection and encrypted 64-bit password security.
- Only authorized users can make configuration changes.
- An RS-232 port is for modem or console connections. A 10BASE-T interface provides network connections.
- Takes up only 1U of space.
- Models with dual power circuits are also available.
No more traveling to reboot your equipment in the middle of the night! No more service calls just to flip a switch! This Black Box® Rackmount Remote Power Manager enables you to reboot up to 8 network devices from across your network, by modem, with Telnet, or even from the Internet.
Just type the power manager's IP address into your Web browser, enter your name and password, and you can access your network devices to switch them on, switch them off, or reboot. The power managers are perfect for remotely rebooting servers, routers, network switches, Webcams, firewalls, and many other network devices.
You can also operate the Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Manager through an ASCII command-line interface via Telnet™ over a TCP/IP network, through a modem connection, or from a local PC using a terminal emulator.
Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Managers have built-in password security to prevent unauthorized users from switching your devices or changing your configuration. Both the Web browser and the command-line interface use 64-bit encryption.
Two levels of operational passwords provide an additional layer of security: System-level passwords provide access to all configuration and switching functions. The user-level limits switching to assigned plugs and cannot be used to change the power manager configuration.
Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Managers feature an IP-addressed 10BASE-T interface for network connections and an RS-232 port for modem or console connections.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-800-667-6625.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 787-767-3500.
** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.