19" Rackmount Horizontal PDU with Surge Protection – 120VAC, 15A, 9-Outlet, (1) Front-Facing, (8) Rear-Facing, 9-ft. NEMA 5-15P Cord
Provides horizontal rack-mount power distribution and surge protection for cabinet and rack equipment.
- Features (1) front-facing and (8) rear-facing NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Provides Surge and EMI/RFI Noise suppression
- Surge indicator LED indicates protection status
- 330V Clamping Voltage and 30,000A Peak Current
- Illuminated On/Off switch with 15A Circuit Breaker
- 9-ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Black Box's 9-outlet rack-mount power strip with surge protection provides power distribution to up to nine electrical devices while protecting against surges and suppressing EMI/RFI noise. Mount it in your cabinet or rack installation, where it provides one front-facing and eight rear-facing NEMA 5-15R receptacles and takes up only 1U of rack space. It features a 9-ft. power cord with 5-15P plug is rated at 15A, 120V, and includes a circuit breaker to prevent dangerous overloads of connected equipment.
- 9-Outlet Rack-Mount Power Strip with Surge Protection
- 10-32 Cuphead Screws
- 12-24 Cuphead Screws
Also available in 14-outlet version.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-800-667-6625.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 787-767-3500.
** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.