DKM FX Matrix Switching System
Provides flexible and super-fast cross-point switching of Full HD video in KVM enterprises.
What is DKM FX?
The DKM FX matrix switch platform is an enterprise-level, a high performance, modular matrix system for bidirectional signal distribution of high definition video, audio, and data over Cat X, multimode and single-mode fiber.
High-definition video signals, including DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI, are supported as well as analog and digital audio formats and USB 2.0/3.0 data signals. DKM FX matrix switch offers tremendous scalability with cost effective features supporting Ultra High Definition up to 4K at 4096 x 2160 resolutions.
Designed with performance and flexibility in mind, the DKM FX offers tremendous scalability plus cost effectiveness. It's especially suitable for mission-critical installations that require the highest level of reliability and 24/7 operation.
How to order DKM FX.
The DKM FX is highly customizable to your specific application. We recommend working with one of our application engineers to configure your DKM.
- Review switch Overview Chart.
- Pick your Chassis.
- Select Input/Output boards.
- Choose an Extender Chassis.
- Select your TX/RX Interface Modules for CATx, single-mode and multimode fiber. Cards are available with SFP slots, coax and LC connectors as well as an unpopulated card. Compact and modular options are available.
- Choose a Compact Extender.
- Optional: Select DKM FX Converts and Boosters.
- Select optional Accessories such as filters, power supplies and trays.
Free KVM Consultation
Call for a free consultation on your specific KVM application. Talk to one of our application engineers at 877-877-2269.